Monday, September 17, 2007

8 Weeks Left!!!!!!


Well we have 8 weeks to go and I am definitely ready! I was not quite 7 months in this picture so you can imagine how much I have grown! I am starting to dread how big I just may get! This baby sits a lot higher than Anaiah did and it is already hard to breath. Hopefully she will drop down a little soon or it is going to be a long two months! But our schedule this fall is packed with weekends of baby showers, family visits, birthday parties and our seven year wedding anniversary( unbelievable!) so Hopefully it will all fly by. Realistically we need the two months to prepare for baby Lydia. Anaiah seems excited too. She kisses my belly and holds her doll's bottle up to it like she is feeding her!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You look SO pretty!! I hope you are doing well, Des! I'll be praying for the rest of your pregnancy! Tell the rest of the fam I said Hello!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you two ... hope you're doing well!