After refusing to have anything to do with her costume this year, we were finally able to coax Anaiah into wearing her cowgirl costume for Halloween. She even kept the hat on longer than I ever thought she would. We went to a Harvest Carnival at church and she got to run around with her friends and play lots of games. Her favorite though, was a ride on the miniature pony. She is still talking about it! As for me, no baby yet. I actually called David home early today because of a very strong contraction, but alas, it was only one! Oops, I just didn't want him too far from home if this was the real thing! I am sure now that he won't believe me when the real thing happens!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Happy Halloween!
After refusing to have anything to do with her costume this year, we were finally able to coax Anaiah into wearing her cowgirl costume for Halloween. She even kept the hat on longer than I ever thought she would. We went to a Harvest Carnival at church and she got to run around with her friends and play lots of games. Her favorite though, was a ride on the miniature pony. She is still talking about it! As for me, no baby yet. I actually called David home early today because of a very strong contraction, but alas, it was only one! Oops, I just didn't want him too far from home if this was the real thing! I am sure now that he won't believe me when the real thing happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment