Things are finally settling down after our first two weeks of being a family of 4. Every day gets a little less chaotic, although nothing close to normal. I consider the fact that I am starting to get stolen moments to update the blog an encouraging sign. And after 2 trips to urgent care (one for each girl) and a call to poison control ( my first day by myself!!) in one week I'd say we're doing pretty well!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
2 weeks old
Things are finally settling down after our first two weeks of being a family of 4. Every day gets a little less chaotic, although nothing close to normal. I consider the fact that I am starting to get stolen moments to update the blog an encouraging sign. And after 2 trips to urgent care (one for each girl) and a call to poison control ( my first day by myself!!) in one week I'd say we're doing pretty well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment