Monday, April 7, 2008

Lydia, 4 months old!


Yes, I know, she will be five months old in 2 days but it has taken me a little longer than expected to catch up since returning home from Georgia. When we got home we all got hit with the stomach flu one after the other, Lydia decided to stop sleeping through the night, and Anaiah decided to enter a new phase of "adjusting" to her new sister. Let's just say there have been a lot of time outs. Lydia's temporary new home is the office. ( we wheeled her in here and closed the door during one of her all-nighters and we quickly found that we all sleep better this way. So, until we get a new mattress for the crib here she will stay. The only problem is our office also houses our computer, so e-mail, bill paying, blogging, you name it, are out of the question during naps and bedtime. The only reason I am getting this done is because I am feeding Lydia and typing with the other hand. I've done it at each feeding today and might just catch up by bedtime!!

No comments: