Monday, January 5, 2009

Anaiah's World...

So if you didn't already know it, Anaiah is a bit of a perfectionist. Especially when it comes to her dollhouse. (You should see how she makes the bed, pillows set perfectly and all!) Anyways if the mom and dad don't lay in bed right or the babies don't sit down all the way you would think the world were ending! This is especially frustrating (for both of us) when the family goes for a drive in their new SUV (if you have ever tried to buckle the seat belts of all the family members without someone falling out you know what I mean) So the other day when her friend Sarah put the baby brother and sister in the front seat instead of in their car seats you can imagine the mayhem! Anaiah was crying and when I tried to calm her down and explain that it was ok to play that way she would not accept it. Finally I asked her why she was so upset that the babies were in the front seat and she responded through her tears... " Because they're too young to drive!"

No comments: