Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Lydia!



Yes I know I am a few months behind but I was waiting to post the cute video of her trying to feed us her cupcake before throwing it on the floor. She really wanted nothing to do with it.( I wonder if it had anything to do with the butternut squash I hid in the cupcake batter!?) Well, our computer is a bit on the fritz and I have yet to find any of my videos so I figured I'd better post something or I would never catch up! The dirt pudding was much more popular with our baby girl and she dove in like every good one-year old should! Wow I can't believe she is one! By the way she took her official first step on her birthday and about a month later decided that walking was much more efficient than crawling and has been hooked ever since!

No comments: