Sunday, July 5, 2009
So I know that it has been almost 6 months since I updated this. I am very sorry. Mostly to the Grandparents, I am very sorry! It is just that the last thing that I want to do at night is sit in front of the computer because my brain is fried and I am exhausted after our fun-filled days! I won't blame David for being a computer hog! ( love you babe!) But I made myself sit here for about an hour and a half picking the best of the past few months. There are a few videos that I still want to post but alas my computer still won't let me find them so I better not wait. I'll get them up as soon as I figure it out! So until then, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello my lovely Cornejo's. Love you guys! Every time I get caught up on your blog it makes me miss you all so much! We so need to do a pot luck/bbq or something before the summer is over! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment