Congratulations! She is beautiful. The video is too cute. Spitting is definitely a sign of love. ") I'll give you a call soon. I send my love, Karen
What a cutie she is. She's a big girl. I bet her big sister has really been taken in by her. Congratulations! Tracey
I miss you Cornejo Clan!! Saw you breifly from across the room on Sunday. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful. The video is too cute. Spitting is definitely a sign of love. ") I'll give you a call soon. I send my love, Karen
What a cutie she is. She's a big girl. I bet her big sister has really been taken in by her. Congratulations!
Tracey
What a cutie she is. She's a big girl. I bet her big sister has really been taken in by her. Congratulations!
Tracey
I miss you Cornejo Clan!! Saw you breifly from across the room on Sunday. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment